Home to a large French speaking population New Brunswick is one of the three Maritime Provinces of Canada. Officially New Brunswick is a bilingual province of the country, where people speak English and French. The nominee program suits immigrants who are qualified business people and skilled workers from around the world contributing towards the success of province.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) category
- Express Entry (temporarily closed)
- Skilled Worker with Employer Support
- Business Applicant
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream (temporarily closed)
- Age from 22 – 55 years.
- Intention to live.
- Language French/English proficiency.
- Educational credentials, post-secondary or equivalent from a recognized institution/authority.
- Job offer.
- Min. paid work experience of 1 year, no part time.
- Financial fund proof to support self, family/dependants, business.
- Free education for low/ medium income group.
- Free use of library for students, PR holders, employees.
- Free healthcare.
- Pension plan for old age, besides disability & family member lost benefits.