Home to Niagara Falls with best economic, social, and political life, Ontario is a multicultural and diverse province comprising of people from different countries. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee program hires skilled foreign workers in the Express Entry pool.
Following are category in Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OPNP).
- Human capital urgent needs.
- French-speaking foreign worker.
- Foreign workers selected via job offer
- Job offer
- Post graduate
- Intention to work or live.
- Min 400 points scored under CRS.
- Full time job offer under levels 0, A, or B.
- qualification credential/certificate/ Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PhD Degree diploma.
- 3 year work experience in respective field.
- 7 CLB score in language proficiency.