Saskatchewan known as the Bread Basked of Canada is the highest producer of wheat in the country. A diverse economy to live, Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) allows skilled & experienced immigrants to work, afterwards can apply for Canadian PR.
Applicants apply in following streams.
International Skilled Worker
International Skilled Worker category is applicable to the work experienced and educative applicant.
Saskatchewan Experience is applicable to the already residing & working in Saskatchewan area having valid work permit.
Entrepreneur & Farm
Entrepreneur & Farm suits applicants who can start their own business or do farming.
- Stay intention.
- Proof of stay if staying in Canada.
- 4 CLB is the required min. language score.
- Min. education, 1 year of post secondary education in Canada or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1year paid work experience under job NOC levels (0, A, or B).
- Provide proof/license if a profession demands.
- Settlement fund.
- scores 60 out of 100.